Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WOW - MK Seminar over - already?

OH MY... I can not even believe it has been THREE days!! That is how Mary Kay Seminars are though.. you get there and it is none stop ACTION PACKED UNBELIEVABLE FUN!! I will post a few pictures, but let me just brush over the highlights! We had our Go-Give Awards Evening Sunday evening followed by a day of information and recognition by the Company. On Monday evening we had our Star Power Unit Awards where I not only debuted as a Sales Director, but also recieved awards for #2 in Unit Sales and #1 in Unit Sharing. Along with both of these awards I was honored by my Unit as Ms. Go Give ~ This award is one of the most coveted in Mary Kay and I am honored and humbled to reprsent my Unit. The Rising Star Unit has big shoes to fill and we are ready for the task!!








Steve thoroughly enjoyed his Pink Bubble time and not only went to all of my classes with me, he got to go to the special Princess Court Reception with me. He even danced on stage with the girls and was recognized by the company as an Awesome Spouse! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man who supports me in my career path.








And, if you think this is all work - Check out this awesome pic of my team members dressed up as Betty Page, Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn!!









Back on the road we are headed to visit some good friends of ours in West Texas and then on to New Mexico.

1 comment:

jody said...

Unfair! You look so happy and rested.
Have fun, you've earned it.