
Fabulous News! The foot is much better!! Thanks to my consultant Cindy and her reflexology talent and a Day at the Ritz Carlton Spa, I am ready for my heels, well almost! I spent the day at the Ritz Carlton Spa, as a gift I earned- on the way out we ran into John Voight, who actually walked over and ask US, who we were!!! Steve located some of the finer Cigar stores and a Harley Davidson show room in the Dallas area. I think he is storing up his testorone getting ready to hang with the girls...he is going to be awesome!!
We had an incredible PJ party to get the consultants "ready" for Seminar!! I can't wait, my first seminar as a Sales Director, it doesn't feel real. Thanks to all my wonderful director friends who are welcoming me with open arms! And a special thanks to Robin for the "autographed" John Maxwell book!! This Seminar Project Super Star is going to ROCK!!

1 comment:
Cigars and Harleys sound cool. So does a rest at a nice spa. Have fun y'all!
Post a Comment