Well, packing went on through midnight or so and in between all the hoopla, I managed to sprain my ankle pretty bad, we thought it might be broken, but it is better after RICE(REST, ICE, Compression and Elavation), just in case you need that info! :-)
So, we are beginning our trip with me having a hobbling foot, however, I am determined to have my slammin leopard high heels on by the beginning of the week!!
The weather is gorgeous and our first stop is Dallas, where I will be whisk away in a Pink Cadillac to the Ritz Carlton Spa - a Spa package that I earned for being a Star Consultant consistently this year - THANKS TO ALL MY FABULOUS CUSTOMERS!
This evening is our PJ Party to get oriented for Seminar and find out what's in store!! More later, please keep us in your prayers as we travel and please keep my right foot in your prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment