We are having technical difficulties uploading some of the pictures! Slowly but surely! Today starts the full convention! We will both dress again in Vulcan attire! Hopefully I can get some pics up today!
Here's a quick You Tube post. It's a bit fuzzy, but the best the little camera does.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKthc0SVbN8
Oh, the movie I was talking about that looked so much like early Star Trek is "Forbidden Planet" made in '57. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbidden_Planet
The artwork looks pretty 50's, but you should see the actual movie in color.
Also, I know you've got some attention through my blog. A guy linked to that post, and he mentioned talking with his son about Star Trek - The Experience, and his son told him it was being taken down. I had forgotten to mention it. He was bummed.
2 comments:
Hi Guys!
Awesome Wedding!
Here's a quick You Tube post. It's a bit fuzzy, but the best the little camera does.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKthc0SVbN8
Oh, the movie I was talking about that looked so much like early Star Trek is "Forbidden Planet" made in '57. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbidden_Planet
The artwork looks pretty 50's, but you should see the actual movie in color.
Also, I know you've got some attention through my blog. A guy linked to that post, and he mentioned talking with his son about Star Trek - The Experience, and his son told him it was being taken down. I had forgotten to mention it. He was bummed.
Have fun this week!
Dennis
Post a Comment