I apologize for not posting more information each day – the Hilton’s internet connection was not good for me –and like everything in Vegas they charge ---thank goodness I got the charges reimbursed.
As I write this we are in the midst of flying back to Houston –it does not seem like we have been gone for 7 whole days – WOW! This was a super extra special convention for us – not only because we got married but because we made several new friends --- many of whom I have talked to on the internet regularly for the past 9 months. We made a new beginning with our own lives, but also made lifelong friends from all over the world. How precious it was to end today with a wedding renewel of Darrin and Jessica on the bridge of the Enterprise and follow it up with some lunch at Quarks –only 21 more days and it will all be a memory. Max Grodenchik was there having some lunch and wondering how to get his hands on some of the precious items that mean so much to us all – we had the opportunity to buy him dessert—at least Rom got ONE meal FREE at Quarks!! ;-)
This has been the week of a lifetime and I wouldn’t change a thing – Steve and I have began our lives together with everything important to us and will finish off the week with a wonderful blessing ceremony at our church with our family and friends. Thank you all who made this week so very special.
I will write more as I upload the Las Vegas pictures and the blessing ceremony is just around the coroner! Steve and I are so very blessed to be able to have so many wonderful opportunities to share our love with so many of our friends and family - we love you all!!
PS: the Wedding pictures are up at: http://backprint.com/storefront.asp?PID=bp%1B%7B%40t
Anyone can print them - evidently the wedding video has made it all over the net -- I am guessing many pictures are also circulating as we have taken more than ever in our lives!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment